Discovering Spiritual Awareness in Everyday Life

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

IT'S ALL PART OF "THE PLAN"

I'm getting better at this. I'm learning how to embrace the adventure. I'm not waiting for things to happen anymore, because I know they are happening. The Universe is putting the plan into place. So, now, when something unexpected happens, instead of forgetting to breathe, I am remembering to take a breath. I take a breath and I hold it. And I say to myself, "OK, Robin, this must be part of the plan."Then I exhale; I let go of the fear. In other words, instead of letting something unexpected knock me off my feet, I am learning how to stay grounded.

Sometimes, it takes more than one breath to remind me to remember. Sometimes, I get sidetracked because I'm exhausted or frustrated or angry- because I'm trying so hard to understand what I don't understand. But, eventually, I remember the truth. Eventually it finds me when I come back HERE to my Higher Self -when I realize I have been holding my breath.

We all go THERE. For half-a second, or half- a day, for month or a year, or ten years...we forget there is a plan. We second-guess ourselves. We start thinking about the "what ifs", the whys, the wheres , the whens and the hows. We wonder when "it" is ever going to happen. We forget that limitless possibilites abound. We forget where our answers are and how to reach for them.
We hold onto the fear because, for a moment, we forget we know the truth.

Then, we take a breath and we remember.

We don't have to understand Spirit's plan. We don't have to know what it is- all the steps involved that will ultimately make "it" happen. We don't have to understand the process- what is happening, or why. All we need to do is trust that "IT" is in the process of finding us.
All we need to do is: take a breath, hold it and say to ourselves, "OK, this must be part of the plan."

p.s. I just went to the basement to take my clothes out of the dryer and discovered it isn't working. I had planned to do laundry. I had planned to get caught up on all the housework I need to do. But I just remembered something my son, Thomas, said to me this morning. I told him I had hurt my back. I told him maybe I should just keep moving around and it will feel better. And he said, "Mom, maybe you just need to relax."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Robin Leigh Vella is a spiritual healer and transformation guide. For more than fifteen years, she has been teaching self-empowerment through spiritual awareness. Clairaudient and clairsentient since childhood, Robin left the corporate world to put her spiritual gifts into practice. In 1992, with encouragement from family and friends, she began working as a psychic. Over the next few years, Robin conducted readings in person and by phone. During that time, referrals steadily expanded her clientele. By 1996, she had counseled hundreds of people, throughout the United States as well as overseas. In response to unmistakable promptings from the Universe, Robin eventually made a career change. Recognizing the need to offer her clients more than psychic guidance, she opened her healing practice with the intention of teaching spiritual awareness. Today, Robin helps people understand their personal circumstances from a higher perspective. At the same time, she teaches them how to heal and transform their lives. Robin offer half hour and one hour private spiritual counseling sessions by phone. For details, please contact her via email: heart.and.soul@hotmail.com