Discovering Spiritual Awareness in Everyday Life

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Listening in the Quiet

Henry David Thoreau said, "it isn't what we are looking at that matters, it's what we see.
That may be my favorite quote. My heart understands it;I feel its meaning resonate with my soul's vibration. I know it's the truth. Not only do I believe it, I live my life according to the energy behind those words. It's a powerful reminder to look at my life through Spirit's eyes--to see the REAL story my life is telling me.

That being said, it isn't always easy. Sometimes, life presents a message to us in a dramatic way but fear prevents us from receiving it. It disintegrates while we are trying to analyze it; we lose its meaning in the process of "figuring it out". Deep down we know who we really are, that we are "spiritual beings having a human experience." But how can we embrace the truth when we are holding onto fear? How can we hear it above our self-created noise?

Our answers await us in the silence. That's where they live. That's where they have always lived-deep within the light of our souls. Now, all we need to do is get quiet enough to hear them. All we need to do is listen.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Robin Leigh Vella is a spiritual healer and transformation guide. For more than fifteen years, she has been teaching self-empowerment through spiritual awareness. Clairaudient and clairsentient since childhood, Robin left the corporate world to put her spiritual gifts into practice. In 1992, with encouragement from family and friends, she began working as a psychic. Over the next few years, Robin conducted readings in person and by phone. During that time, referrals steadily expanded her clientele. By 1996, she had counseled hundreds of people, throughout the United States as well as overseas. In response to unmistakable promptings from the Universe, Robin eventually made a career change. Recognizing the need to offer her clients more than psychic guidance, she opened her healing practice with the intention of teaching spiritual awareness. Today, Robin helps people understand their personal circumstances from a higher perspective. At the same time, she teaches them how to heal and transform their lives. Robin offer half hour and one hour private spiritual counseling sessions by phone. For details, please contact her via email: heart.and.soul@hotmail.com