Discovering Spiritual Awareness in Everyday Life

Sunday, May 3, 2009

About the Silent Voices...

As a spiritual healer, I feel a responsibility to share the things Spirit whispers to me– lessons I have spent my lifetime learning, life-changing things I believe to the depths of my being. Every day there is a new insight, a fresh way at looking at an old truth. And every day, I am blown away when it finds me. Every day, I am awed by the messages I receive.

I have a routine every morning. I grab a cup of coffee, a handful of paper from one of my old manuscripts, and a pen. Then, I just write. I write about my life from my heart, all the things that are happening to me and around me. I write about the dreams I had the night before. I write and write and write. And then something magical happens, the writing changes. Suddenly, spiritual messages stand out on the page. The words on paper have more than one meaning. Sometimes, they are layered with different meanings. Spirit shines a light on the truth in ways I was not aware of before, and chills race through my entire body as if I had just heard my favorite song.

This is something that happens every day, sometimes many times a day. And every time it happens it feels like I am experiencing it for the first time. It is a sacred and mindblowing event, yet at the same time it is completely effortless.

So what happens, you ask? How do I make the shift from being the writer to the one who just writes down the words that are whispered to her? It happens in between the writing, when I lift my pen from the page for a second. It happens unexpectedly. The me who is holding the pen hands it over to the all knowing energy who knows better. And suddenly the words come. They flow from my heart to my head and out of the pen I am holding. Do I hear a voice? Tough question. There is a voice, but do I actually hear it? No. The voice is silent. Somehow ideas and insights find me and I am able to turn them into words. It is as if someone is reading a book to me, like I am a secretary taking dictation.

Then, the miracle happens. The message comes. A word stands out above all the rest. A phrase gets turned in a different direction. A truth is revealed.

I want you to know that I feel very blessed to have this blog–this wonderful sharing place. Thank you so much for visiting. Thank you so much for listening! xxxooo Robin

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Robin Leigh Vella is a spiritual healer and transformation guide. For more than fifteen years, she has been teaching self-empowerment through spiritual awareness. Clairaudient and clairsentient since childhood, Robin left the corporate world to put her spiritual gifts into practice. In 1992, with encouragement from family and friends, she began working as a psychic. Over the next few years, Robin conducted readings in person and by phone. During that time, referrals steadily expanded her clientele. By 1996, she had counseled hundreds of people, throughout the United States as well as overseas. In response to unmistakable promptings from the Universe, Robin eventually made a career change. Recognizing the need to offer her clients more than psychic guidance, she opened her healing practice with the intention of teaching spiritual awareness. Today, Robin helps people understand their personal circumstances from a higher perspective. At the same time, she teaches them how to heal and transform their lives. Robin offer half hour and one hour private spiritual counseling sessions by phone. For details, please contact her via email: heart.and.soul@hotmail.com